Do you know that with more than 2 billion users online, a whopping 93% of internet activities begin on a search engine?
Are you aware that there are as many as 3.5 billion searches daily and 40,000 searches each second?
If you look at these statistics, what is the one thing that stands out? That you have innumerable opportunities to get “noticed” online!
Now, the question is, do you fear that your small business cannot garner as much attention as a big brand? Now, with PPC (Pay Per Click) services in New York, you don’t have to anymore. PPC advertising uses tried-and-tested methods to put your brand in front of your target audience faster than you could imagine.
Today, it no longer matters if you have a huge staff working for you or multiple store locations to cater to a wide audience. What matters is whether you are using digital marketing to your advantage or not. Unless you are, it’s justified to have concerns.
Reasons to look for a quality PPC services provider for your business in New York:
Building a big audience isn’t possible overnight, but, if you can work with a good PPC agency in NYC you can impact your business’s future. Investing in top-notch PPC management consolidated your brand image and brings more conversions. Here’s how:
You start by funding campaigns and keywords for generating traffic from users online. When users click on your ad, you must pay up. The greater money you invest in an ad, the higher the chances of it being shown. Ads work according to a bidding system since there are limits on how many can show up together. Paid ads are displayed first.
1. Instant results: With PPC services, you will get immediate results. Unlike organic search or free content, this type of advertising will reach out to thousands instantly. These are users that have been searching for products or services that you have to offer. Did you know that almost a third of consumers search for local businesses online daily? With such a huge pool of prospects, you have much to gain if your site fetches the top ranks on SERPs. PPC marketing is a short-term but hugely effective marketing strategy while SEO offers long-term effects. If you want quick results, opt for PPC services.
2. Higher site traffic: Besides providing faster results, PPC advertising will bring more traffic to your website. While paid ads don’t directly impact ranking, they can guarantee more clicks for your site’s URL.
3. More stable marketing: While Google’s ranking algorithm may keep changing, you can rely on PPC services to work their magic for you. Every website is vying for the top rank on Google and SEO experts are working day and night to implement their best strategies to get there. A single change in Google’s algorithm can have catastrophic effects. But, with PPC, risks are fewer because this isn’t impacted by Google’s whims.
4. Higher returns: PPC services can assure you of higher conversions. Therefore, people invest in PPC campaigns. They buy ads to tempt their audience to become paying customers. The ads are mainly used for jumpstarting conversions; there’s no harm in trying them out!
5. Faster feedback: PPC services are speedy; that’s why they can guarantee quick results. Unlike organic traffic which needs a lot of patience and time, PPC campaigns can be created with a few clicks of the mouse. Even without in-depth knowledge about strategies, you can trust your PPC partner to guide you through the campaign step-by-step. They do all the hard work for you and identify the keywords; you simply identify the campaigns you wish to run.
6. Specific targeting: PPC advertising lets you determine at what time and where you wish to meet your target audience. For instance, they will investigate where consumers are looking for you, when they look for you, etc. Once you get a better idea of the type of devices your prospects are using to look for you, and the time of day when they are searching for you, you can boost their chances of finding you faster.
7. Targeting in real-time: What if you could schedule your PPC campaigns for certain specific hours or locations? It’s possible with PPC advertising.
8. Better brand recognition: If you look at industries like retail, there are thousands of competitor brands vying against one another for consumer attention. How can you make them “notice” you in this crowd? PPC services allow you to gain impressions. You are charged only when a user clicks on your ad. Even if he doesn’t do so the first time, he is exposed to your ad. Over time, he will click on it because your brand name gets entrenched in his subconscious.
9. Stronger brand image: It’s not enough for consumers to “notice” your brand online; they must start visiting your site for conversions to happen. When your brand starts to show in their searches repeatedly, together with other competitor brands that they already know of, the higher the chances of people buying from you. According to LucidPress, the constant presence of a brand is likely to hike revenue by almost 33%. For this, you must sign up with reputed PPC agencies in New York to make sure your brand appears in just the right places.
10. Lead generation in neighboring areas: Geo-targeting is when your PPC marketers target a specific area, such as a region or neighboring city. With advanced location features in Google Ads, you can now include specific marketing areas that are close to you. PPC services will make sure that you get clicks from users searching in a particular area that’s close to you. By doing this, you get to narrow down your advertising efforts for the purpose of generating quality leads from neighboring areas.
11. Tweak and adjust your SEO campaigns: PPC services allow you to test keywords before you incorporate these into your SEO strategies. This means you use the PPC keyword data for impacting organic marketing strategies. When you know, which keywords are getting converted through paid ads, you can optimize your site’s headlines and metadata using these keywords. This will assure your site of a higher ranking on SERPs.
12. Retargeting: You must have seen that many visitors refrain from taking any action on the landing page when they arrive for the first time. But this doesn’t mean that this chunk of visitors is a lost cause. You have the chance to retarget them through PPC advertising. So, retargeting is all about remembering which visitors came to your site, and providing ads to cater to them accordingly. This paves the way for re-engaging those visitors and encouraging them to become paying customers. Does retargeting work? It surely does because your prospects are now already familiar with the brand. When the timing is right, they will buy from you.
13. Measurability: PPC advertising can be measured by tracking which keywords, ads, and ad placements are giving the highest returns. PPC experts will install conversion tracking for keeping a tab on conversions and these metrics can then be used for making informed decisions on the campaigns. You get to see which areas your investments are working in and which keywords are getting more traffic. KPIs even provide you with a view of which route your customers have taken to make a purchase. While some consumers get to the product directly because they know what it offers, others tend to go to multiple landing pages before buying. So, PPC services help you understand in-depth about user experience at your website so that you can tweak it better.
14. Flexible budgeting: If you find that the performance indicators are not doing their job properly, you have the chance to tweak the campaign to get results. You can start investing more in certain keywords or move more funds to a different device. You can schedule ads for specific days of the week. If you own a restaurant, for instance, you can promote your Happy Hours every Friday by putting in more ads to run on that day. Moreover, you can set daily limits; this ensures that your long-term ads run for a specific term without your budget getting exhausted.
15. Experimenting with strategies: If you are planning to revamp your site or start a new media hashtag, you can now test your options. PPC services let you do this. They encourage you to start multiple campaigns for a few weeks to analyze the results. You can see which copy is working best and has the highest click-through rates. You get to see which areas witnessed the highest conversions; this helps you figure out which group of copy to implement. So, PPC services help you interpret numbers to understand how to improve your landing pages or boost your social media presence.
16. Adaptability: When you hire top PPC agencies, you can be confident your campaigns will not be impacted even if Google’s ranking algorithms change. Not only will you get instant results but you can make changes on the fly. In the case of SEO, the changes would need time because you would have to initiate changes in all efforts. PPC is flexible and helps you target different types of audiences. While some campaigns may be directed toward attracting young audiences, others may be targeted toward families having kids.
17. Complement SEO: It’s possible to seek PPC marketing expertise to consolidate your SEO. insights that you get through PPC advertising can help you redefine and tweak SEO strategies. For instance, PPC services identify keywords that turn out to be most valuable for your company. In short, these are keywords that guarantee the highest number of conversions for your business.
18. Helps customers: Your buyers use search engines like Google for research. What they find on Google allows them to make an informed choice from the options they have. With PPC, you can reach out to prospects and inform them through ad copies; this indirectly builds trust and credibility and equips your customers to take a decision.
19. Drives offline sales: When your store has physical locations, you will find customers flocking to it once they have seen your ads online. Here, even though the customer may not be transacting online, his purchase journey has started through an online search. This shows how PPC advertising in New York can indirectly push up sales for your business.
20. Effectiveness: PPC services can contribute more than anything else when it comes to promoting your products and services. That’s possible because PPC advertising produces colossal amounts of data that advertisers have at their disposal. They can use this information to reach out to their site visitors, email contacts, or even customers who have visited their store in person. By doing this, not only will you find ways to get new clients, but you can boost repeat purchases from your original buyers.
21. Promotes customer attribution: Attribution is how many times your customers see your brand. The higher the interaction with the brand, the greater the chances of conversion. PPC services boost your business by increasing the number of touchpoints with your prospects. This guarantees more and more conversions for your company.
PPC advertising is an effective, fast-paced technique for boosting conversions. Don’t follow it as your sole marketing strategy; but it can offer you advantages more than many others and should therefore never be overlooked. Look around you and you will see all your competitors leveraging PPC advertising to scale up their businesses. If you don’t do the same, you will lose out to your competitors sooner than later.
Search is all about being the first; because, if you aren’t the first, you end up last. The only way to get market share is by being first. When you can be your prospect’s first option, he doesn’t need to know of other alternatives.
While you may not have a huge advertising budget like big brands who don’t hesitate to spend a fortune on this, you can always look for ways to compete with them. It’s very much possible to compete with the big brands by targeting niche, less-popular keywords that your business rivals may be missing. Hire experts in PPC advertising; they have the power to slip you through the door and put you ahead of big businesses.